The mission of the Prevention and Treatment Center (PTC) is to provide a continuum of prevention, intervention and treatment services, while placing emphasis on decision making, coping skills, and managing behavior to strengthen and promote change within the youth.
The philosophy of the Prevention and Treatment Center (PTC) is to hold youthful offenders accountable for the criminal behavior, while providing them with the neccessary skills to be successful in their homes, communities, and schools. The Prevention and Treatment Center is here to assist and strengthen families of all cultures in our community by providing effective programs, services, and information by fostering an environment of social responsibility.
- Improve academic performance
- Provide guidance and encouragement for at-risk youth
- Help establish personal goals to enhance one’s quality of life
- To provide a healthy and structured environment
- Reduce the rate of protective custody with referred youth